The Chief Information Officer Community Awards acknowledge and honour excellence in a variety of programs and initiatives within the Government of Canada Chief Information Officer community. The 2018 awards have been remodelled to recognize the many innovative initiatives and their impacts on the lives of Canadians, as well as to recognize exceptional employees that go above and beyond.
The Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Excellence in Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP)
- Excellence in Client Focus Service Delivery
- Excellence in Community Development
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Open Government
- Excellence in Project Management
- Excellence in Security Management
- GC CIO Award – Embracing the Digital Mindset
If you are a Government of Canada employee, and would like to learn more about the Awards, including descriptions, criteria and nomination forms, visit the Chief Information Officer Community Awards pages on GCpedia. The nomination deadline is March 9, 2018.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
The awards will be presented at the DPI Gala Dinner in Ottawa, to be held at the Shaw Centre on Thursday, May 24, 2018.