DPI depends on the time, energy, and hard work of our volunteers to plan, organize and deliver our programs and services. Thank you to all of our DPI Committee members. Do you have energy, enthusiasm and creative and innovative ideas? Do you consider yourself to be "social", enjoy liaising and like networking with others? If so, perhaps volunteering with DPI is for you! If you are already a DPI member and interested in volunteering, please update your profile.
DPI Program Committee
The Program Committee is responsible for creating the PDW event program, choosing speakers for keynote presentations, seminars and workshops and topics that are in line with our theme. We are also responsible for the oversight of the DPI seminars that are held throughout the year. If you'd like to contribute to the Program Committee, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Mahmoud Amer, Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Pauline Chamoun, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Michel Cormier, National Defence (DND)
- Stéphane Cousineau, Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
- Huguette Elten, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Rohan Henry, Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Andy Ladouceur, Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Liz McKeown, Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Trina Poots, Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
- Abida Syed, Health Canada (HC)