How to Register
PDW 2018 is fast approaching and passes are officially SOLD OUT!
That doesn’t mean you have to miss out – did you know PDW passes can be shared amongst colleagues?
DPI offers several levels of registration. Visit the Registration Fees page for all details and prices.
Payments, Cancellation and Refunds
- All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to 13% HST.
- No refund will be issued although substitutes will be accepted.
- We accept cheques, direct deposit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Cheques should be made payable to Association of Public Sector Information Professionals.
Payment may be mailed to the following address:
Association of Public Sector Information Professionals
1500 Bank Street, Box 424
Ottawa, ON K1H 1B8
- Some of our DPI affiliates have reported sensitivities to various chemical-based or scented products. We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate their health concerns.
- If you have a disability and/or require special assistance please contact Andrea Morelli-Romeo at email@example.com or by phone at 613-737-4374.
- Please note that the program is subject to change at any time in response to cancellations or additions. The material for the conference is published in the language in which it will be presented.
- DPI is not responsible for articles lost or stolen during the event and turn all items directly to the Shaw Centre Administration Offices located on the 1st floor.
- By attending PDW you may risk being videotaped or photographer during the event.