February2 to March 31
April 1 to May 26
|Public Sector & DPI Affiliate||$ 695||$ 745||$ 795|
|Private Sector||$ 875||$ 925||$ 975|
|Students||$ 425||$ 475||$ 525|
For payment information please click here.
Each PDW Pass includes:
- access to all Keynotes, seminars and workshops
- continental breakfast and lunch (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- refreshment breaks
- Social Event (Wednesday)
- Wi-Fi is available in all our rooms and in the Cyber Lounge.
- access to the Cyber Lounge where laptops are available for your use
IMPORTANT NOTE: The DPI Gala Dinner is NOT included with the PDW pass and requires a separate registration. You must be a DPI affiliate to register or have received a special invitation. If you are not a DPI affiliate and would like to join please click on 'Become an Affiliate'.
PDW Pass Information
- All PDW passes can be shared throughout the three days but can only be used by one individual at a time.
- During PDW, passes can be left at the Registration Desk (Level 2, Rideau Canal Atrium, Shaw Centre) for the next person sharing to pickup.
- PDW passes can be generic (i.e. department/company name) or in an individual's name just specify in your registration form.
- Pass(es) to PDW are distributed in the first two weeks of May either by your DPI departmental rep (http://dpi-canada.com/departmental-representatives-list) or we make arrangements to get them to you. If you do not receive your passes they will be available at the Registration Desk (Level 2, Rideau Canal Atrium) starting at 8:00 am on May 23rd.
- Out-of-Town and Late Registrations your pass(es) to PDW will be available at the Registration Desk (Level 2, Rideau Canal Atrium) starting at 8:00 am on May 23rd.
- If you have a special request regarding your pass(es) please email email@example.com
- You must wear your pass at all times in order to gain access to all sessions, breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks and the social event.
- Prior to PDW if you need to change the name on a pass email firstname.lastname@example.org, during PDW please visit the registration desk.